Go Back   TUMI.org Forums > admin
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Conversation Between admin and carrolljimbar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. carrolljimbar
    07-19-2011 02:00 PM
    carrolljimbar
    From Mrs.Lydia Tanue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest in the lord,

I am Mrs Lydia Tanue from Sierra Leone,When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of $1.2 Million (USD) dollars in a Local Bank here in Lome, Togo.
    I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and my Doctor told me that it is a delicate situations and having known my conditions, I have decided to donate this fund to a good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.
    I want you to use at least 80% of this fund for orphanages, widows and and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% to take good care of your good God given home.
    Contact me on this email (mrstanue@yahoo.co.jp) as soon as possible since any delay in your reply will give me room to source another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply immediately .

Dan I received this message, who is this person??

Blessings,
    Mrs.Lydia Tanue.
    19 Baguida Road,Lome Togo
    5 BP 211 Lome